The main concern in my life right now is the future. What would I like to become? What am I going to do tomorrow? My thoughts are always in the essential question of every young student: What would I like to be able to do?
Is inevitable to think about my career. I really would like to be able to become an excellent teacher. And obviously, to be able to Speak English very fluently. I love languages, especially Spanish, so that is why after I graduate, I really would like to study to be an Spanish teacher as well.
Is inevitable to think about my career. I really would like to be able to become an excellent teacher. And obviously, to be able to Speak English very fluently. I love languages, especially Spanish, so that is why after I graduate, I really would like to study to be an Spanish teacher as well.
Also, there is one thing in the world that I adore the most: Literature. It makes my day so much better, and definitely I love to read books. But there is always someone who knows more about it than me. That's where I start to have this urge to know more and more about writers, and mainly, to be able to perceive a good book from a bad one.
There always will be a lot of things that we would like to be able to do in life. In my case, I want to get new skills and improve what I already know. I think It can make us a lot more complete as human beings.
There always will be a lot of things that we would like to be able to do in life. In my case, I want to get new skills and improve what I already know. I think It can make us a lot more complete as human beings.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario